Convert a specific text into an encrypted string that cannot be read by anyone
About Base64 Encode Tool
Base64 encoder provided by Top Online Tools is an online tool that converts a specific text into an encrypted string that can only be read by everyone after the data is encoded, and this process is very easy and does not require much time and effort, and below we will explain to you the details About the tool to facilitate handling.
Base64 encoder is basically a technology made to solve completely converting all binary data to text data, as for non-text data you have to convert it to binary data for ease of handling in other operations, and then you have to calculate the decimal value of it for every 6 consecutive bits i.e. (2) to the sixth power is 64), then you have to search for the corresponding character in the index table according to the desired value, and finally you will get a text string easily.
To decode Base64 use the base64 decoder
How to use the base64 encoder?
- All you have to do is go to our Base64 decoder tool.
- You will find a simple box in which you can put the code to be encrypted.
- After that, click on the blue box marked ( Encryption ).
- After a few moments, you will find that the code is easily encrypted.
- Select the code, copy it, and use it.
Features of Base64 Encoder
Dear reader, the Base64 encoder has several advantages, which make many users resort to using it in those times, and the most important of these features are:
- When using base64 format images in your web page you can in this case reduce the number of HTTP requests.
- It is also possible to improve the loading speed of the page you want to use.
- In addition, you can reduce the consumption of your server resources when using, and the reason for this is due to the base64 format image that belongs to a text format, so it only takes up very little space in your device's memory only up to 1/3 of the image.
- Also, this tool helps to convert text or data to base64.
- And there is no doubt that no one is allowed to read the data that you save on your device because it is completely encrypted.
Disadvantages of base64 encoder
As we mentioned to you the most important advantages of the base64 encryption tool, there are also some disadvantages that occur to the tool, which we will explain to you as follows:
- After the base64 format is created, the text content is too large, and this faces various problems in storing your database.
- Since a lot of content is generated in base64 format, the loading speed of web pages on your browser will be slowed down, and this may affect the user negatively.
Uses of the base64 encoder
There are many uses of the base64 encryption tool, which we will mention to you as follows:
- You create an image using the base64 decoder which comes with java8
- It is also one of the most important encryption algorithms that are available in recent times.
- In addition, it works on base64 parsing which helps to convert to an image.
Base64 encoding and decoding in Java
There are several ways to encode and decode Base64, which we will show you below:
Base64 decoding by JDK is not efficient, but jdk8 is the most convenient and efficient at that time.
Decode base64 (C. C++) and include in the past two days the encryption unit in the framework of the company, for this I wanted to rely on several principles and the application of poco, and there are several questions that everyone asks about the idea of encoding through the idea of electronic encoding using the encoder, but while there are breaks Lines in the encrypted content, when each line exceeds 76 characters it displays an encrypted text at the beginning.
base64 encoding suggestions
There are some suggestions regarding private image base64 encoding which is very popular lately, but despite that, you can cache files with many base64 scripts like there is in js or CSS but this does not achieve general image caching, and as we mentioned earlier that encoding It is to convert the image file into a very long string which can be obtained by decoding method without HTTP request.
How to decode?
There are some methods that help to decode the encoding, which we will explain below:
- There are some special programs that help to decrypt passwords, which require you to verify the password by your own password, the more complex it is, the more time we have. //toponlinetools.net/ar/base64-decode.
- This method is suitable when you do not have any information about everyone's password.