Convert colors from one format to another and copy the converted one instantly
About Color Converter Tool:
Colors have an impact on everything and everyone. We cannot imagine our life without colors. We cannot imagine that the Internet is without colors. So it does not matter if you want colors to use in your business, design a book, or develop a web page. Colors have a dazzling and attractive effect on everyone. When it comes to color conversion, we have provided you with a unique tool on our TopOnlineTools website to convert between different color systems, including RGB, Hex, HSL, HWB, and CMYK. You simply need to enter the color name for accurate conversion of all color formats (RGB, Hex, HSL, HWB, and CMYK).
What is Color Converter Tool?
The Color Converter by TopOnlineTools.net is a web-based tool that allows the user to convert between different color formats. It can be used to convert RGB, HEX, HSL, HWB, and CMYK colors.
Whether you use different design software, or even if you are into digital art prints, you need to convert color formats to each other. So, to be able to convert these colors easily and quickly, you need a color conversion tool. The color conversion tool from Top Online Tools is a free tool with which you can convert between RGB, Hex, HSL, HWB, and CMYK color formats. This tool is useful for web designers and developers who need to work with different color formats.
How To Use Our Color Converter Tool?
The TopOnlineTools Color Converter tool is very simple and well-designed. It will provide you with all the necessary information and previews of the colors after conversion. Here's how you can use it:
- As soon as you enter the tool, a box will appear, Enter the name of your color in the box, for example (black), or enter the color value in any of the following formats (RGB, Hex, HSL, Hwb, and CMYK) It is enough if you enter one value for any of these formats and the tool will automatically convert the color to the other formats.
- After entering the name of the desired color or writing one of the formats for the color, you will find a button at the bottom written on it (Convert), click on it and the tool will do the rest.
- Within moments, you will find that the tool has converted to all color formats namely RGB, Hex, HSL, HWB, and CMYK.
- You can copy any color you want by clicking on the copy mark next to the color format.
Our Color Converter Features:
- The color conversion tool is completely free and you don't need to pay any penny to use it and it will stay free forever.
- The tool displays the degree of color that you want to convert so that you can preview the color and make sure that it is the right color for you.
- Our site does not require you to log in.
- We don't collect any visitor data and we don't track any users so our TopOnlineTool website is safe for our users because we care about everyone's privacy.
- We do not display any annoying ads, which gives you an ideal work environment.
- Using the tool does not require any prior experience so you can convert between all color modes without any knowledge or experience.
- Our Top Online Tools website works without problems on all browsers and we always advise you to use a browser (Google Chrome, Opera Mini, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox).
- The tool works without problems on smartphone browsers for all operating systems, so you can use the tool through your Android or iOS smartphone or through your tablet without problems.
What Are The Different Color Models And Color Formats?
A color model is a method for determining a particular color in different systems. As an example, there are more than 16 million colors in the digital world. How do you think designers address them to distinguish each of them? RGB is one of the popular color models, is this the only one? Not at all, there are more than ten color schemes in the world now, let me give you an introduction to the popular color schemes!
- HEX: Three hex digits (meaning they are six digits), with each byte, or pair of characters in the hex code, representing the intensity of red, green, and blue respectively. Code bytes range from 00 (lowest) to ff (highest).
- RGB format: stands for red, green, and blue. Hence, they are the three forms of light that can be blended together to create different colors. Each symbol for each color ranges from 0 to 255 in the RGB color model.
- CMYK Format: CMYK stands for cyan (C), magenta (M), yellow (Y), and black (K for "key"), and ranges from 0 to 100. To give an example, commercial printing equipment uses this color mode to create full-color graphics and images.
- Lab color: The LAB color model is based on how much color is on the green to the red axis with how much color is on the blue to the yellow axis, along with the luminance value from light to dark.
- HSB format: It stands for color, saturation, and brightness. HSB is an intuitive, easy-to-use way to mix custom colors and create those closest to the ones you have in mind, and you have no idea how they are represented on other models.