Find Facebook ID
Find any Facebook user's ID with one click
About Find Facebook ID Tool
Facebook is a social media website that has been in the market for over a decade and it has nearly three billion monthly active users. It is an excellent marketing tool for businesses as they can engage with their audience through Facebook posts and ads.
There are many ways to find your Facebook ID but the easiest way is using the TopOnlineTools Find Facebook ID Tool. You need to enter the Facebook profile link of the user ID that you want to find and then click on the “Find Now” button.
The Facebook ID finder by TopOnlineTools.net is a web-based tool that can be used to find any Facebook user's ID. The tool is offered by TopOnlineTools, is available for public use, and does not require special skills or knowledge.
How to Use Find Facebook ID Tool?
Top Online Tools Facebook ID finder is an easy-to-use tool, all you have to do is to enter the URL of the profile link that you want to check its Facebook ID and click Find Now. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to get an ID of a Facebook user:
- Go to the profile of the Facebook user that you want to find the Facebook ID for.
- Copy the whole URL of the Facebook user to the clipboard from the top URL box.
- Go to https://toponlinetools.net/find-facebook-id
- Paste the copied URL inside the toolbox manually or use the paste icon.
- Click on Find Now button. Once you do that, the tool will find the ID of that Facebook user.
Why Use Our Find Facebook ID Tool?
There are many Facebook ID finders on the internet, why use TopOnlineTools Facebook ID finder instead of other tools?
- Our Facebook ID finder tool is designed to be very simple and user-friendly. It is easy to use and straightforward.
- This tool provides the result instantly with zero delays.
- This tool is free to use, you don't need to subscribe to any kind of subscription or any payment option.
What is Facebook ID?
Usually, when we have been asked about our identity or an identity card, the identity associated with the particular place comes to our mind, that is, if we were asked this question in the workplace, we know that what is meant is our definition of the company and our job title.
Because the identity expresses the person, most applications tend to create an identity for each user and provide him with the appropriate services for him, for example, each Facebook user has his own identity.
Facebook ID is the set of numbers string that is connected to the Facebook profile. Facebook automatically assigns a user ID to every profile, and anyone with the user ID can see the profile and the public information.
Why do I need my Facebook ID?
By using Facebook ID you or someone is allowed to see and share your profile, public information, and your daily activities. So when you have anyone's Facebook ID you could find his account and see or share his activities which makes it easier to communicate.
The Facebook Id is one of the easiest ways to find a Facebook account and/or share pages or profiles. This is due to the accuracy of the ID where there is no room for error and access to another page or profile.
What is a Facebook profile URL?
The Facebook profile URL is the specific address of the page that is placed right after Facebook's web address and it may include a unique ID instead of a username if the user has not yet changed it to the username.
Generally, the structure consists of two parts, The first part of a URL identifies the protocol to use as the primary or the first access medium, and the second part identifies the IP address and subdomain where the resource is located.
What is the Difference between ID and URL?
We know the ID and the URL But what is the difference between them? Aren't both of them links to access the account?
Well, each one has its use and properties. The ID is a global URL-based identifier for a specific entity. But It's based on the official URL where the entity is found with maybe an anchor to indicate that entity on the page.
How do I find my Facebook profile ID?
To find your Facebook profile ID you have to know how you would find it, so follow these simple steps to find it:
- Enter the Facebook website.
- Click on the sign in the upper left corner of Facebook.
- Then enter the profile option, go to your profile, and tap on choices, (But in the updated version of the application you can find the "profile" option in the second upper left corner after the "notification" option).
- And Scroll down to see your Page ID.
How do I get my Facebook profile URL?
Since you created your Facebook account the URL has already been created so follow the following steps to get your Facebook profile URL:
- First, open your Facebook profile page.
- Next, tap on the choices.
- By Scrolling down to the Profile Link section and Copy Link, this link is your Facebook profile URL.
How do I find my Facebook page ID?
As the profile has its ID Pages has it too, so to find it do these things:
Tap choices in the top right of the Facebook
- tab on the choice of "Pages".
- go to your Page or the page you want to find its ID and tap "About".
- and scroll down to see the Page ID.
How do I get my Facebook page URL?
If you are using a computer, you will find the Facebook page URL in the address bar at the top of the browser.
But to find the Facebook URL for a page in the mobile app, tap the choices menu then find the address in the Profile link section.
Generally, the link options in the apiaries are shown on android devices, but iOS devices do not. So open Facebook, navigate to the business page, tap More, Scroll down, and the Shown Link is your URL.
How do I find my Facebook group ID?
The 12-digit number in the URL of your Facebook group is your Facebook Group ID. To find your Facebook group ID follow the steps below:
- Open the group, and look for the address bar of your browser.
- Copy a string of numbers between /'s (without getting either of the /'s ) or copy your group name from the URL, just your name not the whole URL.
How do I get my Facebook group URL?
When you create a profile, page, or group, you will get a numeric identifier. But when you create a group the numeric identifier is placed at the end of the generic Facebook URL.
So to find your group URL you need to go to the group's Settings, choose Share and select Copy Link.
How to find Facebook URL on Mobile?
As mentioned the way the data is displayed varies from one device to another, for example, Android devices show the link options even in the app, but iOS devices do not show it, you can just open Facebook on the web browser.
So finding a Facebook URL on your mobile differs according to your device. and here's how you can find and copy your Facebook URL on both Android and iOS.
How to copy Facebook URL on Android Mobile?
Follow the steps below to copy a Facebook URL on an android device:
- Navigate to the business page.
- Tap "More".
- Scroll down and tap Show Link.
- Copy your URL.
How to copy Facebook URL on iOS Mobile?
Follow the steps below to copy a Facebook URL on an iOS device:
- Tap on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Then scroll down and select the choice "Settings".
- Choose "Account Settings" and then scroll down to "Web Site" The URL will be listed next to the Home Page copy it.