Convert your images with our image converter into JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, or WebP
About Image Converter Tool
The image Converter tool by TopOnlineTools.net is a tool that allows users to convert images into different formats such as JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, and WebP.
The image Converter tool is a useful tool that can be used to convert different types of images into different types of images. You can upload images from your desk, or use URLs to point our tool to your image location.
The use cases of our Image Converter tool are endless and its popularity has grown in recent years due to its ease of use and ability to handle huge amounts of data quickly.
We all take pictures, but we do not know the formats for images and whether they are suitable or not, and many websites control the required image format and the format that you have to adhere to, but let me assure you that it has become very easy to change between image formats without any effort. You can convert the jpg format to png and vice versa Or you can convert it to gif or webp and many different formats.
What is the image converter tool?
image converter is a free online tool provided by TopOnlineTools.net that enables you to convert between different image formats without the need for any prior experience in dealing with image formats.
How do you use the image converter tool?
You can use an image converter for free and completely safe. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the image converter from the following link (https://toponlinetools.net/image-converter).
- After that, click on (choose the image) and you will be taken to your personal files to choose the image you want to change its format.
- After selecting the image, all you have to do is select the new format that you want to get from the select new format indicator.
- After that, click on the (Convert Image) button, and after a few seconds, you will see the option (Upload the image), which is in the new format.
What are the advantages of using the image converter tool?
- image converter is a completely free tool that you can use to convert image formats without any costs at all.
- You can use the image converter without the need to register on the site and without any subscription.
- image converter enables you to convert between different image formats while maintaining the image quality, so you do not have to worry about the quality, as the tool works well with various formats.
- The image converter tool allows you to convert between the five most popular formats, which are jpg, png, webp, gif, and Bmp.
- You can use the image formatting tool in the dark and white mode of the browser. This option is available for your convenience.
- The image converter tool works on various browsers such as (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera Mini) and many different browsers.
- You can use the image converter tool on various devices such as desktop computers, laptops, and smartphones such as Android phones and iPhones.
- The image converter tool is safe for your images and privacy, we do not store any images on our servers to protect your privacy.
What are the available formats for conversion in the image converter tool?
The image converter tool provides you with a set of the most used formats, which are jpg, png, webP, gif, and Bmp. You can convert from any of them to any other form.
How to convert image format without software on the computer?
You can convert the image format without the need for programs on your Windows device only by following these steps:
- Open the image in Microsoft Paint.
- Click the File List button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select Save As from the dropdown menu that appears.
- In the box next to Save as type: click the down arrow.
- Select your new file format and click Save.
You can also get the same result through macOS devices, and to change the formulas on them, follow these steps:
- Open the image in the preview.
- Click the file menu in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select Export... from the dropdown menu that appears.
- In the box next to Format: click the down arrow and select the new file format.
- Under Export, rename the image as you see fit and click Save.
What is the best image format?
It is not possible to be certain that a particular format is the best to use, but each format has advantages that differ from the other format, and each of them has a use that may differ from the other, although different formats can be used, and we will learn about the difference between the formats in the rest of the following article.
What is JPG Format?
JPG (or JPEG), is a popular file format used for photos and graphics - especially on the Internet. It was created by the Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) and used a compression algorithm that reduces the image portions of pixels. It is capable of compressing up to a 10:1 ratio without any noticeable deterioration in the quality of the compressed image. This is one of the main reasons why JPG has become the de facto standard for images on the Internet.
What is the PNG format?
The (PNG) format which stands for Portable Network Graphics is the number one choice for online graphics. Although it does not have an as wide a level of support as JPG, it is supported enough to be used in emails, social media sites, etc. The PNG format has replaced the old GIF for graphics, which today is more commonly used for animation, and it improves the GIF in several ways While both formats use lossless compression in the image, PNG uses an alternative method that leads to a higher level of compression and it supports a wide range of Much wider and more colors than the old gif format.
Why should you convert from PNG to JPG?
The most likely reason why you should convert the format from PNG to JPEG is that the platform or service you are using does not support PNG files.
Why convert from JPG to PNG?
It's not usual to convert from a JPEG file to a PNG file, but you may have found that jpg compression elements are problematic in publishing a JPEG file online, so converting it to a PNG file may preserve image quality. This is useful if your online platform supports PNG and JPEG formats.
Why are image formats important?
Understanding image formats helps maintain image quality Whether the image is just for you or is intended to be seen by others, it is assumed that you want the image to look as good as possible, especially if it is designed to represent your brands such as your website or product. Image types are not supported like others, and therefore will not be usable or viewable everywhere.
In addition, some files support some features that allow them to be displayed correctly, or edited at any time, while other image formats may not support this, in addition changing image formats changes their size, which helps you send and store images and affects This also affects the load times of your website pages, which affects both user experience and search engine optimization.