Edit and then resize your images into what you need specifically
About Image Resizer Tool
Have you ever tried to post a photo you like on Instagram or Facebook and then were surprised that parts of it got cut out? Or maybe you tried to post multiple photos on Instagram, but noticed that they were all in different sizes! Different social media platforms have different aspect ratios and dimensions requirements for posting images, and sometimes images need to be resized but don't worry, you can edit, flip, rotate and change the format of images as well through a unique and free tool, the image resizer.
The Image Resizer tools by TopOnlineTools.net allow users to edit and resize any image in a simple and easy way with a simple and easy-to-use interface. Our Image Resizer tool allows you to edit and resize images quickly and easily. This tool is an essential part of any digital portfolio.
When you need to resize your images for social media or blog posts, it is important that they are not altered in any way. This is where our image resizer tool comes in handy because it allows you to adjust the image size without losing quality.
What is an image resizer?
With the tool provided by TopOnlineTools.net, you can resize any image in a few seconds, resize the image dimensions, and change the aspect ratio. It doesn't need professional image editing software like Photoshop anymore, and now anyone can do it directly online from With the free image resizer even though there are many free image resizer options, you want to choose the easiest way to resize images and this is what the image resizer offers you.
How to use an image resizer to change image size online?
- Go to the free image resizer tool from the following link (https://toponlinetools.net/image-resizer).
- You will find it in the main interface (choose the image) click on it to take you to your files to select the image you want to change its dimensions or size.
- The image can be added through its direct link on the Internet, and the tool will automatically fetch and upload it.
- After uploading the image, you will find many options such as horizontal flip, which works to reverse the direction of the image horizontally, and vertical flip, which reverses the direction of the image vertically, and you will also find a clockwise rotation arrow, which flips the image at an angle of 90 in a clockwise direction, and there is also a button Counterclockwise rotation, which flips the image 90 degrees in a counterclockwise direction.
- If you do not want to use any of the above and want to go directly to changing the image size and dimensions, you will find the last option through which you can modify the image size through the default dimensions of social networking sites. All you have to do is specify the desired dimensions and can choose between (1:1) or (16:9) or (4:3) or (2:3).
- The freeform option allows you to manually specify the desired dimensions on the image.
- Scrolling down you will find Resize Image with which you can reset the image size that you can control with the cursor under the image.
- In addition, you can specify the format in which you want to save the image.
- After completing these previous steps, all you have to do is press the download image button to download the image directly to your device.
How does Image Resizer work to resize images?
You can easily resize photos by pixel dimensions, maintain the aspect ratio of your photos so you can save photos in high resolution You can even change the format of photos before uploading them This way, you can resize your photos for everything from social media posts to printing photos of your family, all That without sacrificing image quality. Your images can be modified to the dimensions and file size you need using our fast and free tool.
Resize the image without cropping the image:
It's easy to think that cropping your photos is the same as resizing them, but the two are very different because with cropping you remove parts of the photos. As for resizing, it allows you to publish the entire image, only in different dimensions. This is very easy through the image resizer program. In less than two seconds, you can change the size of your images!
What are the advantages of using an image resizer to change the image size?
- With the image resizer tool, you can use it for free without any subscription and without paying anything.
- The image resizer can be used from a computer, laptop, Android phone, or iPhone.
- The image resizer can be used an infinite number of times to resize, resize, and crop images.
- The tool is completely safe for your photos and your privacy. It does not keep your photos at all. Once modified and downloaded, it is deleted directly from the tool's database.
- The image resizer is online, which means that you can use it anywhere and from any device.
- The image resizer tool does not require you to download any files or programs on your personal devices, which means saving your device space and protecting it from any malware.
- You can browse the website (https://toponlinetools.net/) that provides the image resizer to change the image size in dark and white mode to help you accomplish your tasks with greater focus.
- image resizer is not just a tool to change the size of images only, but it is available on the default dimensions of social networking sites in addition to the ability to change the image format after changing its dimensions.
- ImageResize is a useful tool to quickly resize and publish images. When you resize images, it displays the estimated output file size, so you can easily adjust files for upload to sites with specific file size requirements.
Resize the image without losing quality:
Resizing your photo using just your phone can affect the quality of your photos, like when you try to make a smaller photo bigger, but you can avoid all of that by resizing your photos with an image resizer where you will be able to expertly resize any photo you want without affecting the quality.
Can I change the size of an image on my phone?
You can easily and quickly resize images using the image resizer. The tool works for free on all iPhone and Android phones.
What types of image files can be resized with the image resizer?
image resizer supports JPEG / JPG (a common file format for digital cameras), GIF, BMP, and PNG file formats. You can also upload the image after changing its dimensions in different formats.
What is the aspect ratio of the image?
The aspect ratio of an image shows the proportional relationship between the width and height of an image and is often shown as two numbers separated by a colon, as in 8:9. There are default dimensions for each online platform, for example, Instagram is 1:1.
What is the effect of resizing an image on file size?
Changing the image size has a significant impact on the image file size Decreasing or increasing the image size will decrease or increase the number of pixels displayed when the file is opened Which means that fewer pixels will create a smaller file size and vice versa. It is important to remember that many websites on the Internet have download restrictions and will not accept images that are larger than certain file size.