- Copy the Obfuscated code manually or use the copy icon in the top left of the toolbox.
- This tool translates, paraphrases, obscures, or obfuscates the codes, allowing you to use the codes without fear of hacking, violating your privacy, or accessing sensitive information.
- Also, even though the tool dims the codes, the basic function of the array is the same, and neither the way it works nor its function is changed.
- This tool also hides the internal engineering of the codes and the way they are built, which makes it difficult or prevents them to be copied, stolen, or hacked. This point is very important for developers to preserve the way they write and develop codes and the way they work and protect them from the rest of the developers.
What does Obfuscate mean?
This tool makes a set of conversions of codes by dismantling commands or other strings. For example, dismantling a written order in one line into a group of commands and writing them in several lines and different ways, It renames or changes the name of the functions, or changes the texts to more ambiguous texts and others, and all this is to make the codes and arrays incomprehensible or readable.
- The changes that this tool does will not change the functionality of codes and they will behave in the same ways.
- It's very useful when you want to hide or not let other people open, know and see what is going on in the console.
- This tool saves time and effort by obfuscating the JS code in no time, rather than obfuscating it manually.
- Protection of intellectual property, Protection against hackers, and Protection against competitors.