View, inspect , edit, and debug JSON data.
About JSON Viewer
JSON Viewer tool by TopOnlineTools.net is a simple and user-friendly web-based tool for inspecting and editing JSON data, it helps you to view and edit JSON data. It is a popular way to inspect and debug JSON data. JSON Viewer tool provides a clear overview of the data in JSON format. You can navigate through the data with ease and explore the content.
How to use Our JSON Viewer Tool?
Using the TopOnlineTools JSON Viewer tool is relatively easy and straightforward. All you want to do is to copy your JSON file and paste it inside the JSON Viewer tool. and click View. Here's how you can do that step by step:
- Copy your JSON data from the JSON file to write it directly inside the toolbox.
- Go to https://toponlinetools.net/json-viewer.
- Paste your copied JSON data into the toolbox of the JSON Viewer.
- Click View. And you can edit the data and once again view it until you get what you want.
Why use Our JSON Viewer Tool?
What if you had a tool that could help you decode, view, and edit the JSON data before you load it into your application? This is where Our JSON Viewer Tool comes in handy. It helps developers and programmers debug or validate their JSON data before loading it into their applications.
TopOnlineTools.net JSON Viewer tool is a very useful and powerful tool for developers and API users alike who want to quickly view their API's raw data in a more readable format without the need for any additional software or plugins. It is designed to be as user-friendly as possible so that anyone can use it with ease. Here are some of the reasons why you should use our JSON Viewer tool:
- Our tool is easy to use. It provides a simple interface for viewing, editing, and formatting JSON data.
- Our tool is accurate, the method it uses to read the JSON data provides a %100 accurate results.
- This tool does the work very fast, it reads and views the data instantly without any delay.
- This too is free, you will not be charged any cash.
- Displaying the Data in a Table or Tree Structure.
- It supports both single-line and multi-line editing modes.
- You can easily copy values from the viewer window to your clipboard.
- You can paste values into the viewer window from your clipboard.
What is JSON?
For JSON to transfer data between the web and the server, it stores the simple structure of the data in the file, which is known as a JSON file, and its most important characteristic is that it is small in size or lightweight, can be read by a person and can be edited.
What is JSON Viewer?
JSON Viewer is a web-based tool that helps display, analyze and format JSON data, the JSON Viewer tool is a great tool for sharing data because it does not depend on a specific size or type of data. It has a simple and intuitive user interface that allows you to view JSON data in tree or grid views, edit it with a built-in editor, and copy it to the clipboard.
The Importance of a Good JSON Viewer tool
Good JSON Viewer is a tool that does exactly what is required perfectly and contains various options such as viewing the file in the tree base or a text base. Here comes its importance, as the first importance is always to do its work to the fullest. Also, the importance of the good JSON Viewer comes from it can open the file in all well-known computer languages, and it is easy to work with.
What are the Benefits of JSON Viewers Tool?
JSON Viewer is a widely used tool for its services, some of which are:
- JSON Viewer formats JSON files In a way that makes them easy to use.
- It also views the Analyzed data in the simplest way possible.
- The files on JSON Viewer are always easy to read and write.
- Displays files in a way that makes it easier to connect and exchange data between server and web applications.
- Excel can read JSON Viewer files.
- JSON Viewer files can be opened by Windows, Mac, Cross-platform, and Linux.
- JSON Viewer files can be converted to CSV, TSV, or XML.
How to Understand JSON data?
You don't have to worry about understanding JSON data because one of JSON Properties is humanly understandable, even if you are not a programmer or developer it will be easy for you to read and understand.
So all you have to do is go to our JSON Viewer, open the file and read it as simple as that.
What Makes a Great JSON Viewer?
One of the greatest characteristics of JSON Viewer is that it displays the information in a way that is easy to understand even for non-developers and those with no background in programming languages.
How to Choose the Right JSON Viewer Tool for Your Needs?
When it comes to choosing the JSON Viewer tool, you should choose the one that best suits your requirement. There are several points that you should pay attention to and focus on when choosing, including:
- Does JSON Viewer upload date from files, copy-paste, and URL, or just one of them?
- Does the JSON Viewer tool displays data in a tree structure and text mode?
- Does it minify or not?
- The JSON Viewer tool formatting and validating JSON data?
- The JSON Viewer shows the array index.
- Is the JSON Viewer free?
- Does JSON Viewer convert and export JSON to CSV or any other format or not?
The JSON Viewer tools differ in their performance on these points and their degree. Of course, the higher the performance, the more effective and used the tool will be.
How to convert JSON to CSV?
It is easy to convert JSON to CSV, as you can use our JSON to CSV online converter tool that contains the convention feature, so all you need to do is to copy-paste your data, but you must first make sure that the JSON data does not contain nested dictionaries, because that will make the multiple data structures when converted to CSV.
How to convert JSON to TSV?
Some tools convert JSON to all kinds of formats, where they make you choose the output method or the type of data format you want, from which you can choose TSV, or you can choose a tool ( converter or viewer) dedicated to converting data from JSON to TSV. Then all you have to do is copy the data and enter it into the converter tool, and it will do the rest and give you the desired result.
How to convert JSON to Text?