YouTube Thumbnail Downloader
Download the thumbnail of any YouTube video and save them on your computer.
About YouTube Thumbnail Downloader Tool
Downloading YouTube video thumbnails is not an issue now, you can download thumbnails of any YouTube video in a matter of seconds.
YouTube Thumbnail Downloader tool by TopOnlineTools.net is a free online tool that can help you download YouTube thumbnails quickly and easily.
This tool streamlines the process of downloading YouTube thumbnails, making it easier for you to download them, and you can choose the thumbnail size of your choice, and then download the thumbnail in one click.
Our YouTube Thumbnail Downloader tool is easy to use, free, fast, and gives many choices. Keep reading to know more about it.
How to Use Our YouTube Thumbnail Downloader?
TopOnlineTools YouTube Thumbnail Downloader is one of the best tools that you can use to download YouTube video’s thumbnails.
Using this tool doesn’t require any kind of knowledge, it’s easy to use and straightforward. All you have to do is to grab your URL from your browser or YouTube app, paste it in the downloader field, choose the image size you want to download, and then click Start. Here’s how you can use it step by step:
- Go to the YouTube video that you want to download its thumbnail and copy its link. See below how to copy a YouTube video link.
- Go to https://toponlinetools.net/youtube-thumbnail-downloader
- Paste your copied link inside the toolbox of the YouTube Thumbnail Downloader tool manually or use the paste icon on the right side of the toolbox.
- Click Start.
Once you click Start, you will find all the Thumbnail sizes that are available. They are “HD (1280×720), SD (640×480), High (480×360), Medium(320×180), and Default(120×90)“. Choose the image size and click Download Image.
How To Grab YouTube Video URL “Video Link“?
Copying your YouTube video link is different on different devices. What is the device that you are using? Is it a cell phone or a personal computer? Here is how you can copy your YouTube video link.
Copy YouTube video link on Windows or MAC from the Browser:
The process of how to copy a YouTube video link on a Windows PC or MAC is the same. Here is how:
- Make sure your internet is working on your device.
- Open up your browser, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc.
- Go to YouTube.com.
- Search for the video that you want to copy its link and open it.
- Highlight the link of the video from the top URL box, right mouse click, and choose the option copy. It will then be copied to your clipboard.
Copy YouTube video link on Android mobile and iOS devices:
Copying a YouTube video link on Android and iOS devices is the same. And here is how you can achieve it:
- Make sure that there is an internet connection on your device whether it’s mobile data or wifi.
- Open your YouTube application on your device.
- Search for the video that you want to copy its link and open it.
- Click on the Share button beneath the video.
- Next, click on the Copy link icon which should be the first icon.
Once you do that, the link of the video will be copied to the clipboard and you can then go back and paste it into the thumbnail downloader of the toolbox.
What are The Thumbnail Sizes That TopOnlineTools Can Provides?
TopOnlineTools gives you 5 size option when downloading a thumbnail using its YouTube Thumbnail Downloader. You will see these choices when entering the URL of the video and clicking start, they will show up on a horizontal line just under the toolbox.
These sizes are the HD that YouTube recommends (1280×720), the SD version (640×480), the High version(480×360), the Medium version(320×180), and the Default version (120×90).
When you choose each of them the tool will preview the image with the actual size, and then you can click download to download the tool.
Where The Thumbnail Will Be Stored on Your Device After Download?
The default location for thumbnails on your device is in your Downloads folder. Unless you change the Downloads path manually, then they will be stored on the new path.
Why Use TopOnlineTools YouTube Thumbnail Downloader?
There are several reasons why you might want to use our YouTube Thumbnail Downloader. And why many people consider our tool the best. Here are some reasons to answer this question:
- TopOnlineTools YouTube Thumbnail Downloader is free to use, you won’t be charged for using this tool for unlimited times.
- Our tool does the work very fast, once you enter the link of the video link and click start, it generates the thumbnails instantly without loading or making you wait a second.
- This YouTube Thumbnail Downloader tool provides you with not just the thumbnail of the video, it will also provide you 4 version sizes in addition to the original one. So you get 5 options and you can download any.
- The tool has a clean interface and beautiful design, you will love it for sure.
What is a YouTube Thumbnail?
The thumbnail is the small image that appears in the YouTube video player and on the YouTube website. The thumbnail is usually representative of the video content.
It’s important to have a good thumbnail because it will entice people to click on your video you only have a few seconds to grab their attention so you want to make sure that your thumbnail is eye-catching and tells them what they can expect from your video.
What is the Purpose of a YouTube Thumbnail?
The purpose of a YouTube thumbnail is to grab the attention of the viewer by attracting them with an enticing or intriguing image. A well-designed thumbnail will make viewers more likely to click on your video and watch it.
Also, it helps describe what the video will be about.
The most successful thumbnails are those that use graphic design techniques such as contrast, balance, symmetry, and movement.
What is a YouTube Thumbnail Downloader?
YouTube thumbnail downloader is a tool that allows you to download the thumbnail of any video on YouTube without any hassle. This saves time and effort as it takes only a few moments to do so.
Our YouTube thumbnail downloaders allow you to download thumbnails of any YouTube video and in many sizes easily and instantly.
What Are The Benefits of Using the YouTube Thumbnail Downloader Tool?
Restore your lost thumbnails.
YouTube has a lot of benefits for people who are looking to grow their brand and make money. But YouTube is also a tough place to get traffic and get noticed. One way to make this process faster is by making your videos more attractive to viewers by adding a custom thumbnail.
The benefits of having a YouTube thumbnail downloader tool by your side are many, the following are some of the more.
- The obvious no.1 benefit is that the YouTube thumbnail downloader tool makes it easy for you to download YouTube video thumbnails.
- The tool helps content creators to find new ideas for thumbnails by making a collection of great thumbnails to get back to them when they need inspiration for their own.
- You can restore your lost thumbnails by using this tool. You can download your own thumbnails from your videos if lost yours so you get them back.
What is the Proper YouTube Video Thumbnail Size?
YouTube recommends using a thumbnail size of 1280x720 pixels and a 16:9 ratio. But you can also use custom sizes.
Why YouTube Video Thumbnails are Important?
YouTube videos have a lot of competition, and if you don't stand out from the crowd, your video will get lost in the shuffle. Also, the thumbnail is the first thing that viewers see when they search for a video on YouTube. It is important to have an eye-catching thumbnail that will make the viewer click on it.
Therefore YouTube video thumbnails are important because a good thumbnail grabs their attention, and tells them what they can expect from the video. It's also important to understand what type of videos you're uploading and find a thumbnail that matches it.
What Makes a Good YouTube Video Thumbnail?
A good YouTube video thumbnail is one that is eye-catching and descriptive. The thumbnail should be able to tell the viewers what the video is about without giving too much away.
The best thumbnails are those that are simple, clear, and easy to understand, while also representing what the video is about without giving away any spoilers or being too busy or confusing.
For example, if you upload a tutorial or how-to video, then you should use an image of someone holding a tool or product with a subtitle underneath describing what they are doing in the tutorial.
How Do I View YouTube Thumbnails?
You can view any YouTube video thumbnail by using the TopOnlineTools YouTube thumbnail downloader. All you have to do is to go to https://toponlinetools.net/youtube-thumbnail-downloader, paste your video link inside the toolbox, and then click Start. The tool will display the thumbnail of the video.
How Do I Download YouTube Video Thumbnails for Free?
To download your YouTube video thumbnail for free you can use the TopOnlineTools YouTube thumbnail downloader. Go to https://toponlinetools.net/youtube-thumbnail-downloader, paste your video URL inside the toolbox, and then click Start. The tool will provide you with the thumbnail and the Download button to download it, click on Download and it will be on your device downloads folder.
Should I Use Other YouTube Videos Thumbnails?
You shouldn’t use others’ thumbnails as they are not yours, rather, you can get inspired by their work. and create your own thumbnails.
Also, these thumbnails have already been used and indexed by Google. So, reusing the existing thumbnails is not advisable.
Is It Legal to Use Other People’s YouTube Videos Thumbnails?
It is not illegal to use other people’s YouTube videos as long as you have permission from the owner of the video or if it falls under fair use. However, there are many ethical issues that come with this practice.
How To Make a YouTube Video Thumbnail Easily?
The best way to create a stunning YouTube video thumbnail easily ad quickly is by using Canva. Canva is one of the best online editors with much much features and tools you can use to create such things. You can create the thumbnail you want on Canva in literally a couple of minutes.